Selasa, 16 Maret 2010

Brightspot Market @ Pacific Place, March 13th 2010

Went to Brightspot Market @ Pacific Place, March 13th 2010.
Go sightseeing and saw many fashionbale people gathering around.



































and......have "oishii" dine in Rakuzen


fresh soba salad and tamago


iro-iro na kushiyaki and dragon roll
(oh...that's my hand over there!)


california roll and grilled mayo salmon sushi

on my plate


BTW, on my outfit:
tiger shirt: Ed Hardy's by Metrox
denim pants: Warehouse
ripped legging: DIYed by me
black semi ankle shoes: vintage
various bangles: Forever 21, Gaudi, LoPoly

3 komentar:

  1. woww u went to brightspot.. looks so fun :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Mia! Left you something in my post just now ... please come get it?

    BalasHapus
  3. wow, that looks really fun! great blog you got here!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus