Here are the transparency procession of Pink Pecan Giveaway’s winners:
1. First, I wrote the qualified contestant’s names on some post-it notes.
2. Then, rolled it up! The adhesive behind note-paper also make it easier to rolled.
3. I put all of ‘em in a paper cup, and give a lil' shakie-shakie. Next, I took it up by not looking at it (I was watching TV while I’m doing this, hee hee).
4. Since there are 2 winners, I took 2 paper-rolls, one by one.
5. The first winner who’s got the 1st prize (The Girlie t-shirt) is: Anesa a ka Piet Puu.
6. The second winner who’s got the 2nd prize (The Juicy t-shirt) is: Nabila Irdha.
Congrats for the winners!
(I will contact your e-mail, so check it up)
And many many thanks for all whose participated in this giveaway and be my follower.
Don’t be sad, because our friendship is the most important prize that will be everlasting forever. I will bring another giveaway-contest for all of you next time :)