Selasa, 25 Mei 2010

Be ready to visit Korea

Dear friends....

I will be on hiatus again for the next moment of time. Soon, Ill be leave to Korea, and have to ignored this blogspot for a while. I was started to packing since yesterday. Can’t wait for having fun after my hardwork times. Please wish me luck.
And if you knows where is the nice place for shopping-in-a-budget (means: cheap ^^) in Korea, please don’t be suspected to tell me :)
FYI, I will visit Gangwon-do, Gyeonggi-do, Nami Island and of course Seoul! I’ve been browse many shopping-in-a-budget-places in Korea via internet, but I think it would be better if there’s a people who can informed me more. So tell me the great shopping-stop point in those areas if you’ve knowed it.

Thankie! Kamsahamnida! ^^





1 komentar:

  1. do enjoy ur trip to korea
    don't forget to take & post lots of pictures to share with us (^^)

    xoxo,
    http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus