Kamis, 20 Mei 2010

When Urbz meet Batik

Today is our national day "Hari Kebangkitan Nasional". So I want to try sumthin' differrent now.
I'm proud for Batik, traditional dress from my country: Indonesia. Who’s said that Batik can only wore as formal dress in formal situation? In my hand, Batik also can be wore as an experimental and fun dress.

Since I’ve got this unique Greece-style-string shoes from an OL shop, I'm combining my Batik with this ecletic shoes. Wearing a white wig and white lace stocking, I’m ready to bring Batik to the world of urbie-style!





batik dress: vintage from my closet

black stone necklace: Bijou Vienna

edgy hairband: Stroberi

various wooden bangles: Gaudi, buy in Bali

beads bangle: Little India

various rings: Forever 21, Tiffany’s House, Chloris, vintage collection

white lace stocking: RyuMyu

Greece string shoes: TokkoChan Boutique

rattan bag: Gendhis Bag (buy in Jogjakarta)

white wig: my collection

2 komentar:

  1. cool white wig :) :)
    jd kek lady gaga..ehhehehe

    thanks alot of for stopping by at my blog :)
    xx GLISTERS & BLISTERS

    BalasHapus
  2. cute batik...indo mix jap style (^^)

    xoxo,
    http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus